Honestly, there really is no best lipstick shade for brides; it's entirely based on their comfort, sense of style, and overall bridal makeup design. But as a makeup artist who has had the opportunity to serve many brides over the past 11 years, here are 5 lipstick shades that seem to be most popular.
1) Bright Pink: Usually reserved for the more glamorous and risky bride who wants a pop of color with a toned down eye makeup design.
2) Mauve: For the traditional bride who is wanting a sophisticated bridal makeup design.
3) Touch of Pink: Can be paired with either a smokey eye or a barely there makeup look.
4) Gloss: Brides who want a very natural makeup design tend to go towards a gloss with a tint of color is best.
5) Red: Red lipstick is for the vampy bride who wants to make a statement. This is best paired with a vintage eye design and glamorous lashes.
If you are looking for a makeup artist to help you choose your best lipstick shade to go with your unique wedding makeup design for your wedding day, book Austin, TX makeup artist, Kendra Stanton.